Friday, January 8, 2010

Maternity Stretch Mark Cream More Pregnancy Humor? Can Anyone Relate?

More Pregnancy Humor? Can anyone relate? - maternity stretch mark cream

If Men Pregnant

1. Maternity leave would last two years .... on full pay.

2. It would be a cure for stretch marks.

3. Natural birth is unnecessary.

4. Morning sickness would rank as the No. 1 problem in the health of the nation.

5. All methods of contraception would be 100% effective.

6. The children remain in hospital until toilet trained.

7. The men were willing to talk about commitment.

8. I could not believe the twins are so cute.

9. Children should be at home from dates by 10:00 Clock.

10. Case, were used as diaper bags.

11. Attribution is a fashion line of clothing.

12. She remained in bed during the entire pregnancy.

13. Restaurants would also ice cream and pickles as main entrance.

14. Women rule the world.

8 comments:

Dolphin said...

Thank you for the laugh:) I refer only to maternity leave are trying to get pregnant in a law office otherwise than men lol shareholders, must act) as if it were a present for my 6-7 weeks to pay.

angelcak... said...

lol hehe ...... very funny and this is unfortunately not true, maternity wear, fashion is good. Discover a new image in the UK or online.

tulips♥7... said...

So funny! So true! can not wait until my husband see this - thank you for the laugh:)

dez79837 said...

You know, my husband ?!?!?! Lol I think so ....

dez79837 said...

You know, my husband ?!?!?! Lol I think so ....

JD said...

This is absolutely funny.

JD said...

This is absolutely funny.

Mighty C said...

You live in a small world I live in the real ...

Maternity, 6 months.
Parenthood, 3 weeks.
Thank you God for equality, is not it?

Post a Comment