Friday, January 1, 2010

Lauren Conrad Makeup Tips How To Get A Glowing Complextion?

How to get a glowing complextion? - lauren conrad makeup tips

like Lauren Conrad. Her skin is so radiant and glowing! I have black hair, black eyes and my skin is brown. Sometimes I feel sad and my face light up or do not go in anything.Tomorrow the movies and mall, and I would really appreciate if you give me advice on how to have a bright complextion. Please do not suggest going out to buy makeup. lol. thanksssss (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren Conrad has a plethora of makeup and often manipulate the lighting. It is therefore difficult to say no, make buy-up again. (We use Leuchtziffern Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, apply a good sunscreen with a Kabuki brush over a 3-training is, and) some stunning eye shadow.

However, some home remedies egg a mask, which sounds like a mixture of eggs in a bowl and have to face, it closes the pores of Peel, wash your face with cold water. You must have a peel - is a recipe for a glowing skin! If not, just wash your face with a towel and facial soap.

Anonymous said...

I read in Cosmo that if you cut it into slices and put a tomato on your face for 10-15 minutes, absorbing the dirt on the skin. Then, after that, another tomato in half and rub the two halves of the face to absorb the rest. Simply give your face and on his way to a good complexion wash, because important vitamins and things in them. I will try, too!

Post a Comment