Monday, January 25, 2010

Frustration Card Game-rules I Have A Green Card Through Marriage, Can I Apply To Get The 2 Year Condition Removed From The UK, If So How?

I have a Green Card through marriage, can I apply to get the 2 year condition removed from the UK, if so how? - frustration card game-rules

The green card was issued in New Jersey, about 2 years, valid until end October 2009. I had to return to the UK, but I keep my green card, given the time, energy, frustration and money. Can I remove the status of one of the UK. If so, I can show you "proof" that I still have my wife with English addresses, leasing married, invoices, etc., with our direction of English?

3 comments:

David said...

If you currently live and work in the United Kingdom .. You have your green card youu have one or two weeks and lays back on the I-751, so that the card you get 10 years

Docar said...

Green Card = Permanent Resident

If you live in England, is not a U.S. citizen. Depending on how long you are away and / or your current situation, we know that the USCIS in May noted that he had no valid residence permit!
You must live in the USA!

†††Goddess†††Jill †††Rose††† said...

NO


A resident of continuing to live permanently in the United States. It means
"Permanent resident" for a reason.

Post a Comment