Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Young Candid Torrent A Young Couple Requested I Take Their Holiday Pictures And Need Some Additional Tips?

A young couple requested I take their holiday pictures and need some additional tips? - young candid torrent

Some images have been requested by the Christmas tree (I guess), Standard 2 people and a dog from a tree. Of course I will ask them what they want and do what they want.

But I would suggest some other pictures. For example, people playing with the dog with the Christmas tree in the background. Perhaps one of the creatures, smiling into the camera as open or.

Technical part of the shooting is that I want to raise the ISO to 200 or 400 according to the lighting situation. Some images of flash and photos without flash. Use a fast shutter speed. Coordinating colored clothing, use a tripod, most of the time, use the burst mode for the semi-kicks.

Sorry, this is long, but I think it might be a littleinteresting than the "who's better? and" How do you edit an image in black and white, except for my teeth? Ask.

3 comments:

Rob Nock said...

Ask if there are specific rituals that want to have by Christmas or show specific (and half trailers, jewelry, or a particular feature of your house or apartment). The idea is something I believe in the way of finding them for other holidays or something that they want to know, unique.

If you can, shoot in RAW, you have maximum control over white balance (and not a bad idea to have some plans for a gray card of 18% in light of the various configurations must be operated Settings Color Standard Base).

I hope that helps. Good luck!

blackiri... said...

When U say "creatures, smiling into the camera, that would be the" human "or dog?

Antoni said...

If you want the lights on the tree with a powerful shot theImage to 4 seconds in a dark room, then use Flash to tell the people freeze

Fill the frame, the tripod is ideal for use as a monkey, if it helps - Slide two of the legs

I believe that your ...... very nice

a

Post a Comment