Friday, February 19, 2010

Skin Lesions More Condition_symptoms My Golden Retriever Has Suddenly Developed A Large Malodorous Ulcerated Lesion?

My Golden Retriever Has suddenly developed a large malodorous ulcerated lesion? - skin lesions more condition_symptoms

ulcerated lesion on the anterior neck.I an animal ER nurse am.Being taken, it seems infection.I more than just skin lesion staph is, I fear it is a kind of malignancy. This lesion was not there on Wednesday when he said in bathed.Developed and Thursday.He not injuy or trauma.I nobody can mom.Any without DX seeing.I m 'only concern of every dog can receive information help.Do precancerous lesions in dogs offer smell?
I felt like cancer humans.It external injuries in this smells to me: (

1 comments:

Best Natural Pet said...

I really hope that is not cancer! I agree with him to the vet is probably the first approach. I know that dogs develop skin problems all the time, but are usually caused by allergy or a deficiency in their diet. Never heard of these injuries are to resume, but I have a / Basset Hound Beagle used for hotspots. The patches are dry and cracked and sometimes infected. When I was sick, smelly and make the hair in this area in autumn. To remedy this, my wife has a mixture of all bio-oils that developed the Omega 3 a.m. to 6 p.m. clarify fatty acids in the diet and have finally spurred tasks. This is to enable a link to the oil (to http://www.bestnaturalpet.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=8)

Post a Comment