Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Tamrac Case To Fit Lumix Fs7 Photographers...Choosing The Right Pelican Case For Travel...?

Photographers...Choosing the right Pelican Case for Travel...? - best tamrac case to fit lumix fs7

I own a Nikon D80, an SB-600, a Tokina 12-24mm WA, Zoom 18-55G, and many extras such as filters, remote controls, a mini-tripod, SD, and plan on the purchase of additional lenses , namely 2, a first and a 35-mm telephoto lens 70-300. I decided to buy from a pelican bags, like my Tamrac soft case is not for the trip. Can anyone advise me on what size is best for the team, which currently holds, and possibly for the lens I have purchased before, now too? Foam or dividers, or both? I saw a Pelican 1520 Divider and foam, but I am sure that the size actually think my team is necessary. Thank you.

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

You need to prove it.

When you say, travel, hold the camera control to the airport? Do not do that.

You can always wear your camera, and. I use a generic backpack to keep my two Nikon flash and three lenses. Do not scream "Steal me, my camera, I stopped using any type of hard case when they lock me stopped after 9 / 11

If I need a special lighting or the camera view while shooting, I have my position UPS, then again the same way ... the customer pays.

Post a Comment